The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Re: women pedophiles in the news on my news feed

Post by redpill Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Lindsey Jarvis, 27, kentucky, young boy middle school

. She also was charged with rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor in Woodward County last Wednesdy June 2017

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Z74

she is a married woman. she still wants boys. article says it was "romantic", and consensual. still.
so a boy has consensual sex with an adult woman and she gets charged with rape.

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Taylor Ashton Moseley 20

Post by redpill Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:33 am

Taylor Ashton Moseley 20

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Taylor10
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Taylor11
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Taylor12

Female student, 20, charged with rape over 'relationship' with 14-year-old boy
Woman charged after boy's mother reports alleged relationship to police

A 20-year-old woman has been charged with rape for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old boy in North Carolina, after the boy’s mother reported them to be in a relationship.

College student Taylor Ashton Moseley met the teenager while working at a bar in Surf City in the Bible belt state when a friend introduced the pair.

A relationship is said to have taken place in May, according to state police.

After the boy’s mother reported the relationship, the student was charged with indecent liberties with a child, statutory rape and a statutory sex offence with a child.

Moseley, a student at East Carolina University, is being held in Pender County Jail awaiting trial with bail set at $225,000.

This is the latest headline-hitting case in the US of women being charged for having sex with underage boys. Earlier this year in North Carolina, a 25-year-old teacher was charged with having unlawful sex with three of her teenage pupils.

In North Carolina, a socially conservative state with a strong religious tradition, 16-year-olds are allowed to marry with parental consent and 14-year-old girls are allowed to marry if they are pregnant.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/female-student-woman-charged-rape-14-year-old-boy-taylor-ashton-moseley-north-carolina-a7856046.html

Moseley Met the Boy Through a Mutual Friend at the Bar Where She Was Working,
Police Say

Taylor Ashton Moseley met the 14-year-old boy through a mutual friend at JM’s Place, a bar in Surf City where Moseley and her friend were working, WITN-TV reports.

did this mutual know Taylor is a pedo, and is interested in underage boys? was she thinking, hmm, Taylor wants a young boy so i'll introduce him to this boy.

so friend introduced Taylor to a 14 year old boy and they hit it off, literally. what kind of friend introduces young underage boys to their female 20 year old friend?

She Is a Student at East Carolina University & Wants to Be a Child Psychologist
Moseley is a student at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina, according to her Facebook page.

The school told WITN-TV she was a student at the school as of the spring semester and was majoring in psychology.

this is the new face of pedo's

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Taylor13

not bad, not bad at all. very easy on the eyes

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Taylor14

she's good looking enough to date a guy her own age, which is 20.

i wonder what she was thinking. i wonder what the friend was thinking. Taylor, i know you like young boys so let me introduce you to x. and Taylor like come out of the closet and confessed to her female friends she's looking for someone young, like very young

i've always felt i was born in the wrong era, i wish i was born in this era. better video games, a ps4 is better than a atari 2600

to what extent are women like this genuine pedo's in that they are solely attracted to underage, or they wanted to fall in love with someone wonderful, and that person happened to be underage, but they would continue the relationship when the person reaches age of maturity.

i'd imagine her future career as a child psychologist or teacher for children is probably over.

sometimes i wonder whether these women pedophiles will band together, organize, and demand their love demands equal rights and respects. Taylor outed herself as a young boy lover so. for consensual consenting type relationships. they will look at the LGBTP for inspiration.

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Eleanor Wilson 28

Post by redpill Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:45 am

Eleanor Wilson 28

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Eleano10

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Swns_e10
ap wrote:
Eleanor Wilson was banned from teaching after a panel found her guilty of unacceptable professional conduct and bringing the profession into disrepute.

The panel heard the 28-year-old had sex with a pupil on a flight back from Geneva following a school visit to the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland.

During the flight in August 2015 Wilson, who was said to be intoxicated, performed a sex act on the teenager in the plan toilet and the pair had sex, the panel heard.

What a Face What a Face

some teenagers are murdered, others are killed in car accidents, still others get the brain eating amoeba and die
other teenagers uh......

"victim" was a lottery winner i mean teenage boy,

from the news articles, this pedo only got fired, but no jail time.

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Shawnetta D. Reece, 40 with 15 year old boy

Post by redpill Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:58 am

Shawnetta D. Reece, 40 sex with 15 year old

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 E2381410
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 17081510
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Z31

sweet jesus

the sun wrote:MISS SEX RAP Female PE teacher arrested for child molestation and sexual assault after ‘romping with 15-year-old male pupil’
Shawnetta Reece, 40, from Blairsville, Georgia, is accused of molesting the boy in 2013 and no longer works as a teacher

A PE teacher has been arrested for child molestation and sexual abuse after she allegedly had a relationship with a 15-year-old pupil.

Shawnetta Reece, 40, from Blairsville, Georgia, is accused of getting intimate with the boy when she taught at Union County Middle School.

According to police, the teacher embarked on a relationship with the boy in 2013.

She is believed to have met the pupil at the school and allegedly molested him from the eighth to the ninth grade.

Even though the alleged assault took place three years ago, police only started to investigate recently.
Union County Police were helped by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation when they were told a teacher was having a relationship with a pupil at the school.

Reece does not work at Union County Middle School anymore, and her LinkedIn and Twitter accounts have been deleted.

When police finish their investigation, they will present their findings to the Enotah Judicial Circuit district attorney for prosecution.
Georgia Bureau of Investigation said in a statement: “The student was moving from the 8th grade into the 9th grade during this time.

“As a result of the investigation, Reece has been arrested for child molestation and sexual assault by persons with supervisory or disciplinary authority.”

so she gets nekkid and spreads her legs and she gets charged with "assault" uh-huh.

the face of a pedophile

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Zz15

wow What a Face

she looks good for 40. 40 and 15. i'm sure the boy will be scarred for life.  

40 and 15.

40 in 2017 means she was most likely born in 1977, which is gen-x

as a 40 gen-x involved with a young gun she reminds me of this song and movie

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 28703610
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Zz15

same hair color and eye color as top gun

now that she and so many other smoking hot women have outed themselves as pedo's perhaps they can form a pedophile support group

Last edited by redpill on Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Aimee Palmitessa 45 w 16 male Keri Harwood, 28 Laura Lynn Cross, 36,

Post by redpill Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:57 am

Aimee Palmitessa  45

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Palmit10
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Screen10

Aimee Palmitessa a 45 year old biology teacher at an elite California school has been arrested on suspicion of having had sex with a 16 year old male student.

Read the newsletter, ‘The Los Angeles Police Department informed us yesterday afternoon that Upper School teacher, Dr. Aimee Palmitessa, has been arrested on suspicion of inappropriate relations with a Brentwood School student and is expected to face charges…We immediately placed Dr. Palmitessa on administrative leave’.

fox wrote:
Aimee Palmitessa, 45, a teacher at the Brentwood School, was arrested Friday, Los Angeles Police spokesman Tony Im told Fox News.

She was charged with statutory rape -- unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, Im said.

The alleged victim is a 16-year-old student at the Brentwood School, The Los Angeles Times reported Sunday.

Keri Harwood, 28

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Keri-h10
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Keri-h11
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Keri-h12
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Harwoo10
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Harwoo11
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Keri-h13

An Arizona mother has been accused of taking videos of herself molesting two children and selling them online.

Court documents show that Keri Harwood, 28, has been accused of recording herself molesting two young children a number of times in the bathroom of her home and selling the footage over the internet, Fox 10 Phoenix reported.

The details came to light after Harwood allegedly gave her Pokemon Go account information to a friend because she was unable to log in.

Harwood’s friend then reportedly saw two videos of the alleged sexual incidents in Harwood’s Gmail account, which he was able to access because of her Pokemon Go information. He also saw three separate PayPal transactions for $50, $101 and $115, according to Fox 10.

Police served a search warrant to Harwood’s home on Aug. 13, and the woman allegedly told police that she masturbated via Snapchat livestreams and was paid by a man she had met online.

Harwood reportedly was paid between $500 and $600 by the man throughout the last few months for the videos of her molesting children, which she allegedly told police she did because she “needed the money.”

Harwood faces charges of sexual exploitation of a minor and molestation of a child.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/15/arizona-mom-accused-recording-herself-molesting-children-selling-videos-online.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obinsite

so she only did it for the money. uh ok.

Laura Lynn Cross, 36,

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Nintch17
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Nintch18

MISS 'HAS BABY WITH BOY'Female teacher, 36, ‘has her pupil’s BABY after grooming the 14-year-old for sick three-year affair’
Teen's dad says English teacher Laura Lynn Cross partly adopted his son to mentor him in Ohio, USA
A former Ohio high school teacher was impregnated by a teenage boy during a three-year sexual affair -- despite the teen's father raising concerns about the relationship to school officials, authorities said.
Laura Lynn Cross, 36, was indicted last week on three counts of sexual battery from Aug. 1, 2013 through Sept. 6, 2016.

The teen's father, who did not identify himself, told News5 Cleveland he first raised concerns to Buchtel High School officials and Tallmadge Police in 2012 when his son was a freshman, but no charges were filed at the time.

"It was a straight failure from the system," the teen's father told News5. "From the school and definitely from the police."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/14/ohio-teacher-36-was-impregnated-by-teen-boy-student-during-3-year-sexual-affair-cops-say.html

so Laura Lynn Cross, 36, has a baby with a 14 year old after being with him since he was 11. wow.

it seems the boy was black.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Pay-la10

Laura sees 11 year old black boy and says wow  

um, where i have i heard this before?

oh i yeah i remember

21 year old karate instructor Stephannie Figueroa

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Screen14

so Laura Lynn Cross, 36 and Stephannie Figueroa 21 are 2 boy crazy women.

and by boys the 11 year old boys.

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Rachel Marie Gillespie, a 26

Post by redpill Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Rachel Marie Gillespie, a 26

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Gilles10
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 43cd7410

A high school English teacher in Louisiana has been arrested for allegedly engaging in an improper relationship with a student.

Rachel Marie Gillespie, a 26-year-old teacher at Jennings High School, was busted Thursday on charges of indecent behavior with a juvenile.

Deputies began investigating the case last week after receiving a complaint from the Jefferson Davis Parish School Board about an alleged relationship between Gillespie and a student.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teacher-arrested-inappropriate-relationship-student-article-1.3461173

she was going to marry a guy named eric

Erin Sayar

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Horndo10

disgraced Brooklyn high school teacher who admitted to having sex with one of her students in 2011 was ordered to cough up $750,000 to the victim.

It’s been four years since Erin Sayar pleaded guilty for providing marijuana to and having sex with Kevin Eng eight times in her car and classroom.

Eng was a 16-year-old student at the sex-scandal-filled James Madison High School in Midwood that earned the name “Horndog High” in 2009 after two other female teachers were caught by a janitor in an alcohol-infused tryst with a student of legal age.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/ex-brooklyn-teacher-pay-750g-student-sex-article-1.3436306

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Jessie Lorene Goline, 25,

Post by redpill Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:38 am

Jessie Lorene Goline, 25,
A former high school teacher in Arkansas accused of sleeping with four different students — two of them in the same night — stood before a judge Wednesday. Sept 20, 2017

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Articl74
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Z43
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Zz22
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Zzz15

Teacher, 25, ‘sent teen pupils sexy selfies and slept with four different lads… including taking two home on the SAME NIGHT’

Jessie Lorene Goline, from Arkansas, was arrested yesterday after a parent accused her of having "inappropriate relationships" with several teenage boys.
Jessie Lorene Goline, 25, from Arkansas, was arrested yesterday after a parent accused her of having "inappropriate relationships" with several teenage boys.
hree of the students in the case are from Marked Tree School District, the other from East Poinsett County School District, ArkansasOnline reported.

According to the newspaper, Goline contacted the students via text message, which, according to court documents, “became more and more sexual in nature”.

When police quizzed the students, one of them said she Goline texted him and asked him to go to her apartment, where they later had sexual intercourse.

Another student said Goline picked him up in the town of Marked Tree, then drove him to her apartment in Jonesboro, where they had sex twice.

That student then told authorities of another student who also visited Goline’s apartment that same night.

A third  schoolboy told Arkansas State Police that Goline sent him sexually explicit texts, including a photo of herself in her underwear.

She allegedly took two of the alleged victims to her apartment for sex on the same day

The student claims Goline told him “how good he looked in class” and “texted him that she would like to have sex with him but he was too young”.

She allegedly told cops she did have sexual relations with four students, but believed one of them was 18, when he was “way younger than what he had told her”.

The newspaper said court documents stated Goline went to Principal Matt Wright’s office crying, while he was in the midst of reporting the situation to the Arkansas Crimes Against Children hotline.

When Wright asked if she had any inappropriate contact with students, Goline allegedly said: "I’m not going to lose my husband.”

But it is claims she went on to add: "We had sex.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4513675/teacher-25-sent-teen-pupils-sexy-selfies-and-slept-with-four-different-lads-including-taking-two-home-on-the-same-night/

i'm looking at this photo of this pedo

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Z44

im thinking wow she's pretty.
very attractive pretty young women can be pedo's. who knew?

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Kimberley Gersonde, 24

Post by redpill Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:20 pm

Kimberley Gersonde, 24

Teachers aide, 24, had repeated sex with two boys, 16, and bombarded one with texts when he tried to break up with her after striking up romance by giving him her number on a sticky note

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 45c04610

A 24-year-old teacher's aide has admitted having sex with two underage boys.

Kimberly Gersonde picked up the boys in 2015 and this year after meeting them at schools where she worked in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5025533/Teachers-aide-24-sex-two-16-year-old-boys.html

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Hunter Day 22

Post by redpill Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:52 am

Hunter Day

Hunter Day when hunting for some young blood

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Hunter10

A 22-year-old science teacher from Oklahoma was charged with rape after sheriff’s deputies barged in on a tryst she had allegedly set up with a teenage student.

Hunter Day, of Yukon, admitted to exchanging explicit texts with the boy, a student in her chemistry class at Yukon Public Schools, after police discovered her in her home surrounded by scented candles on Wednesday, the Canadian County Sheriff’s Office said.

The boy was meant to meet the science teacher at her home on Wednesday and the deputies, who were given the teenager’s cellphone by his parents, sent her a message “I’m here.” Day responded, “the doors [sic] unlocked as usual,” according to authorities.

She also allegedly texted that the student should hurry up because her husband would be home soon. News 9 Oklahoma reports that Day’s husband is the football coach at Yukon schools.

“Inside the living room, sitting on floor with the lights turned off in the living room, with candles lit was Hunter Day,” according to Canadian Country Sheriff Chris West.

Day is facing charges of facilitating sexual contact with a minor, second-degree rape and possession of child pornography. Is is being held on $85,000 bail.

The sheriff’s office said deputies began their investigation when the boy’s parents contacted authorities. Evidence of the relationship was allegedly found on his phone, which included nude pictures and lurid text messages.

“This is a classic case of a serious breach of public trust. School teachers are entrusted to protect and educate our children, not to engage in an unlawful sexual relationship with them,” Canadian Country Sheriff Chris West said. “I’m no longer surprised by the people who commit these crimes, because predators come from all walks of life.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-science-teacher-22-charged-161746590.html

with Australia legalizing gay marriage, unthinkable for someone from the 80's, perhaps 40 years from now pedos like these will spearhead the pedophile rights movement

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Katherine Ross Ridenhour 23

Post by redpill Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:27 pm

Katherine Ross Ridenhour 23

Katherine Ross Ridenhour 23 married but got it on with a 17 year old.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Kather10

wow, she's pretty

fox news wrote:
Married teacher and JV cheerleading coach, 23, arrested for sex affair with teen boy student

FoxNews.com) - A married North Carolina teacher and junior varsity cheerleading coach was arrested Wednesday after allegedly having a sexual relationship with a male student.

Katherine Ross Ridenhour, 23, an educator at Cox Mill High School in Concord, N.C., allegedly had a consensual relationship with a 17-year-old male student, FOX46 reported.

The Concord Police Department said Ridenhour and the student had “inappropriate contact” several times during the last month and a half at the school, FOX46 reported.

Ridenhour was hired by the district in Aug. 2016 as a family consumer and science teacher. She resigned from her position Tuesday.

The Charlotte Observer reported Ridenhour graduated from Liberty University in 2016.

Ridenhour was charged with two counts of “indecent liberties with a student,” police said.

Parents told FOX46 something needed to be done about teachers having inappropriate relationships with students.

"They need to come up with something more severe and strict in cases like this. I don’t know what, but something needs to be done because it’s happening everywhere daily," Lavonne Strickland, a parent of a student at the school, told FOX46.

Another parent, Daisy Rawlins, said: "I think it’s appalling, and I don’t understand why this keeps happening. It’s being reported a lot and I don’t understand why teachers think it’s okay to mess around with students."

17 is legal in some states.

Australia voted 60% to legalize gay marriage, something the bible and god says he's against.

what would the world and USA be like if

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Kather10

could have sexual relations with 17 year olds?

what would society be like if 23 year olds could have consensual sex with 17 year olds, and not face prosecution or fired from job?

so many married women are willing to cheat on their husband for young bucks, or in some cases lezbo teen love. kinda disturbing if you are a married man.

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Madeline Marx 23

Post by redpill Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Madeline Marx 23

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Z83

ny post wrote:
A 23-year-old Ohio high school substitute teacher charged with having sex with two teenage male students has been indicted on two counts of sexual battery, WHIO reported Friday.

The woman, Madeline Marx, had also been accused of sending nude photos to one of the teens, the report said.

Marx was arrested Nov. 8. Police physically removed her from Fairmont High School in Kettering, where she was a substitute teacher for two years, Fox 45 reported. She has been released on bond and ordered not to contact the two students.

Marx pleaded not guilty after her arrest.

According to court documents obtained by Dayton Daily News, Marx is accused of having oral sex with a 17-year-old male student in July and sexual intercourse with a 16-year-old male student in September. Neither of the incidents happened on school property.

Police said Marx admitted sending several nude photos to one of the students over social media.

Marx graduated last year from the University of Dayton — and dropped out of a fall 2013 sexual ethics class, WHIO says.

tbh i feel as long as it is consensual and 17 is legal in many states, i wish police would spend their time and the courts, getting murderers in jail

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Re: women pedophiles in the news on my news feed

Post by TracyB Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:48 am

female pedophiles in general are able to fly under the radar because of how trusting people are with women. Then add in the fact that a majority of their victims would never report it.

Women going out with teen boys is fairly common. Its only getting some mainstream attention now.

"They need to come up with something more severe and strict in cases like this. I don’t know what, but something needs to be done because it’s happening everywhere daily," Lavonne Strickland, a parent of a student at the school, told FOX46.
There are two simple things that could be done to end these teacher-student incidents and you'd notice a huge drop in cases immediately.

Mandatory sentences. You get an automatic five years in prison.

Stop allowing young teachers to teach high school. They are simply too close in age and have similar interests. Notice that most of the women getting involved with teens are only a few years older.

did this mutual know Taylor is a pedo, and is interested in underage boys? was she thinking, hmm, Taylor wants a young boy so i'll introduce him to this boy.
That's exactly what happened in this case. It is not that uncommon for college girls to hookup with high school students. He is definitely a bit TOO young but her friends likely knew that she liked them that young and proceeded accordingly. Her digging 13-14 year olds was probably a joke amongst her friends.

Another problem and its one that needs to stop if people want this taken seriously is the double standard. If a guy 'rapes' a cheerlader, its an outrage. He needs life in prison! If a woman has sex with a student, people laugh it off and make comments like "Where was she when I was in school".

Until people are willing to get tough, this problem will never go away and will likely increase.

It also amazes me that married women are willing to risk imploding their lives just to have sex with teens. Even if they're found not guilty, they have ruined their careers.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:02 pm

i think that since the age of consent in many states is 16, these teachers with full knowledge and consent of the parents as well as the 16 year old, should be considered is legal. go after and jall the real bad guys

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Andrea Nicole Baber, 29,

Post by redpill Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Andrea Nicole Baber, 29,

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Andrea10
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Andrea11
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Andrea12

hot damn thats one fine looking pedo

Former Christian school teacher, 29, arrested days after being caught in bed with teen boy by husband: cops

A former Oregon Christian school teacher was arrested after being accused of having an affair with a 15-year-old student that lasted for more than a year, authorities said Monday. Andrea Nicole Baber, 29, was arrested at her home in Cottage Grove on Friday, the Register-Guard reported. The arrest came days after Baber’s husband allegedly walked in on her and the teen in bed, according to the News-Review. The student’s father reported the relationship to police Dec. 12 after he and his wife received an anonymous email asking if they knew the boy and the Logos Christian Academy teacher were in a sexual relationship, authorities said. The message was attached with photos of the teacher and the boy,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5ba333d7-de3e-3307-af86-3694d9bbcb0b/ss_former-christian-school.html

even christian women who are married and work in a christian school can't resist pedophilia, in this case a 15 year old boy.

Andrea Nicole Baber, 29 shows anyone, even christians, can't resit pedophilia and young underage, in this case, boys

these women have all outed themselves as pedo's.
having just watched the Last jedi i am reminded of poe dameron, that Andrea Nicole Baber, 29 is the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Michelle Costain

Post by redpill Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Michelle Costain

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Poster12

Pittsburgh’s Action News 4 has confirmed that former Yough School District teacher, Michelle Costain, is currently under investigation by state police and the Westmoreland County District Attorney’s office.

According to a document sent to the alleged victim’s mother by Child Protective Services, investigators believe Costain had sexual contact with her 14-year-old student more than 100 times.

Action News Investigates’ Beau Berman talked to the alleged victim’s mother and father and reached out to Costain for this report.

Michelle Costain win's Miss December 2017 pedophile award for best looking and attractive. not clear if 14 was male or female, but if female i suspect  Michelle Costain was born this way affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyB Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:58 pm

redpill wrote:i think that since the age of consent in many states is 16, these teachers with full knowledge and consent of the parents as well as the 16 year old,  should be considered is legal. go after and jall the real bad guys
My main issue with this phenomenon is authority and trust. No teacher regardless of age should be sexually involved with a student, regardless of age. Then add on the fact these students are minors, it's a huge ethical and moral mess.

College students dating high school students? Not a big deal IMO. Happens all the time. Teachers doing it? I'm against it and they should start throwing out hefty prison sentences and it'll bring this to a stop.

TracyB

Back to top Go down

Post by redpill Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:33 pm

i think a lot of guys are thinking, lucky boy

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Dori Myers, 29, Katherine Ross Ridenhour, 23

Post by redpill Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Dori Myers, 29

Married teacher, 29, arrested after she 'performed oral sex on 14-year ..  boy, the authorities said

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Articl74
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Dori-m10
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 296f4010

i wonder what her husband thinks of all this

update

nypost wrote:
A Bronx educator accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old student cried in court Thursday
“It’s hard to imagine that this was just the error of a sex crimes detective,” the lawyer said as he noted papers placed the alleged incident in both Harlem and the Bronx.

The tanned teacher, 29, faces charges of second-degree criminal sexual act and endangering the welfare of a child for performing oral sex on the minor in Upper Manhattan on Nov. 1, according to the complaint.

Myers, who is married to a Rockland County sheriff’s deputy, was arrested after the teen told a classmate, who reported it, according to prosecutors. She was also allegedly seen massaging the same boy by a co-worker.

She maintains her innocence.

Last edited by redpill on Sat May 12, 2018 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Brooke Rosendale 27

Post by redpill Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:45 pm

Brooke Rosendale 27

An Ohio teacher was sentenced on Wednesday to three years in prison for sexual battery after she pleaded guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old female student.

Brooke Rosendale was a fifth grade intervention specialist and a girls volleyball and basketball coach at Riverdale School in Ohio. According to an arrest report obtained by PEOPLE, Rosendale had sexual contact with the teen in January and February of 2017.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 D3302810
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 63863410women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 56ce7d10
ap wrote:
According to the arrest report, Rosendale was not the girl’s teacher, but they had met through the school’s extracurricular programs.

Rosendale, 27, was engaged to her long-term boyfriend when the incidents occurred.

In March 2017, the teen’s parents reported the incidents to the school district. After the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office launched a criminal probe, Rosendale resigned from her position. She has also relinquished her teaching certificate.Rosendale was initially charged with three counts of sexual battery, a third-degree felony. Under a plea agreement on January 26, she has been found guilty of one count of sexual battery. The other two counts were dropped.

After her release, Rosendale will register as a Tier 3 sex offender and will no longer be able to work with children. She must also pay $225 in restitution to the family of the student.

In court on Wednesday, Rosendale apologized for her actions. The parents of the student appeared in court, but opted not to make a statement to the court.

“I want to apologize to the family,” Rosendale said in court. “I know I hurt them and I apologize.”

wow just 3 years of prison for woman young girl lesbian sex.

i wonder how 27 year old women can sense 13 year old girls willing to participate in lesbian pedophile sex. must be a sixth sense.

what's her sexual orientation, adult men, or young girls lezbo ?

and is the marriage still going to happen or is it called off?

i'm trying to use my imagination and imagine what kind of conversations a 27 year old woman has with a 13 year old girl in say volleyball since this was extracurricular and she was a volleyball coach.

the conversations and actions that led to those 2 having adult woman young girl lezbo sex.

after the young girl turns 18 will they hook up again?

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Brittany Zamora, a 27

Post by redpill Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:00 pm

Brittany Zamora, a 27

A sixth-grade teacher in Arizona has been arrested after the parents of a 13-year-old boy found text messages indicating a sexual relationship between the pair, police said.

Brittany Zamora, a 27-year-old teacher at Las Brisas Academy Elementary School in Goodyear, was taken into custody late Wednesday

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 D606b710

text messages on phones

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Keri Hoffman, 35,

Post by redpill Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:47 pm

Keri Hoffman, 35,

An Oklahoma middle school teacher was arrested for raping one of her students multiple times — including before and after a teacher walkout at the state Capitol.

Keri Hoffman, 35, was arrested Sunday after she confessed to having a sexual relationship with the 15-year-old boy,

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Hoffma10

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Kayla Sprinkles, 26 Katherine Harper, 28

Post by redpill Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Kayla Sprinkles, 26

Kayla Sprinkles, 26  , was arrested on June 7 after a grand jury handed down a five-count felony indictment on charges of sexual activity with a student.  Wed Jun 13, 2018

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Pay-ka10
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 E3c74010
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 30b00b10

here trying to kiss young boy

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 936ef610
women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 LTWMULl

Kayla Alayne Sprinkles (born July 25, 1991) is a former teacher​ and coach at Andrews High School who resides in Hayesville, North Carolina​. In June 2018 she was arrested after charged with five counts of Sex Activity With a Student.

Kayla Sprinkles enjoys CrossFit​ and posted several photos about it on Pinterest​. [5]​ She is also a fan of country music​ and liked the Facebook​ pages of country artists including Cody Johnson​, Dolly Parton​, Jacob Bryant​, and the Davenport Brothers​. [4]​

Kayla Sprinkles taught social studies​ at Andrews High School within the Cherokee County Schools district from 2016-2017. She coached the cross country​ and softball​ team. Kayla was previously the assistant girls basketball​ and softball coach. [2]​ [7

Spinkles has previously been an assistant girls basketball and softball coach for the Wildcats. She teaches social studies.” A woman wrote on the sheriff’s Facebook page, “Kayla Sprinkles was a 7th grade teacher at MMS the beginning of the 2017/18 school year. She was my son’s homeroom teacher.”

Sprinkles’ relationship “with the pupil is alleged to have lasted from around December 2016 to April 2017.”

the news do NOT mention whether the "victim" was a boy or girl

since she played softball i suspect the student was female

Kayla Sprinkles, 26

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 4f7df410

is pretty good looking i'm sure she could find a lezbo in lezbo bars or lezbo personal ads but apparently she wants young girls.

Katherine Harper, 28

Katherine Harper had sex with a 15-year-old pupil while pregnant

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Pay-ka11

Last edited by redpill on Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Morgan Judy,

Post by redpill Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:20 pm

Morgan Judy,

Morgan Judy, a 23-year-old instructor at Linton-Stockton High School in Bloomfield, was charged on Friday with two counts: child seduction by a child care worker and child seduction by a child care worker engaging in fondling or touching a child 16-17 years old.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 01d56810

Judy used Twitter to invite him to a party.

According to Stille, Judy made out with the student during the party but they didn’t have sex, the affidavit states.

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Shannon Moser

Post by redpill Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Shannon Moser

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 7rklce10
duluth news wrote:
A former middle school teacher in North Dakota who allowed students to call her “Kim Kardashian” is accused of sharing sexually explicit Snapchat videos with two boys — and of having sex with one of them, according to a report.

West Fargo police received a tip in June that Liberty Middle School teacher Shannon Moser, 37, was having sex with a male student in Rendezvous Park, the Duluth News Tribune reported.

Authorities received additional tips that Moser — a married mother of four — had shared naked Snapchat videos with a 16-year-old boy.

The boy denied having an inappropriate relationship with the teacher, but his friend told police that the boy had talked about having sex with Moser in the park. The 16-year-old also had told his mom about his intimate relationship with the teacher, police said.

The student finally came clean and told police he had known Moser, a family friend, personally for about two years and that they had added each other on Snapchat.

The boy said Moser asked to meet him one evening in early June at Rendezvous Park, where she drove him in her van outside West Fargo.

omg!

you would think being married and a mother of 3 that's enough penis but um she wants more and the younger kind

makes me wonder how many attractive women go into teaching with the eventual goal of getting someone young

Back to top Go down

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 Empty Miranda Nicole Pauley 35

Post by redpill Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:47 am

Miranda Nicole Pauley  35

A former high school biology teacher has pleaded guilty to indecent contact charges with a student.

The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that Miranda Nicole Pauley was arrested and charged earlier this year of five felony counts, mostly indecent liberties charges. The 35-year-old woman pleaded guilty Friday in Hanover County Circuit Court.

women pedophiles in the news on my news feed - Page 2 F9138d10

The newspaper says prosecutor Elizabeth Linka disclosed that the student later told investigators he had a sexual relationship with Pauley.

The ex-teacher's plea is part of an agreement with prosecutors that calls for her to serve two years in prison. Pauley must also register as a sex offender.

just 2 years? i'd hate to think what a man would get but i've heard its much longer than 2 years

so she's 35 now, she'll be 37 . i guess at 37 she'll have to find another line of work.

i wonder how she will tell future employers she does have a criminal record, sex with a minor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next